Taking Smart Steps Towards Your Mental Health
The website is currently available through an online research project at Swinburne University.
- Access to the SMART website and all of the content – you can use the website as much as you like!
- Giving informed consent & providing the name of your treating clinician
- A phone conversation to confirm your eligibility
- Completing some questionnaires before you access the website, and at 1, 3, and 6 months after signing up
You will be reimbursed for completing the baseline assessments.
If you are:
- Located in Australia
- Aged 18 – 65 years old
- Have experienced psychosis
To find our more about the study or see if you are eligible to participate please Contact Us
How S.M.A.R.T. Works
Covering all topics
Explore these topics to help you on your recovery journey!
Connect with others
You can interact with other users of the website by commenting on videos and other content and getting involved in our forum.
The website includes text-based and audio exercises as well as tools which allow you to monitor your mood, stress, sleep, physical health, and self-esteem.
There is no set order or time frame in which to cover the topics, however we strongly recommend starting with “Recovery”. You can go through them as quickly or as slowly as you want, choosing what you want to cover and when.
You can access this website on your computer, laptop or smartphone, so you can use it wherever, whenever and with whoever you want!
Stories from others
Real people with real experiences sharing their experiences with you.
Proudly supported by: